A IT professional with over 2.5 years of experience in the Multinational company in Bangladesh and over 5.1 years’ experience in the IT area. Strong Relationship and negotiation skills to retain existing corporate clients & to increase revenue portfolio. Specialties include Andriod,PHP,PHP Codeigniter, ASP.net MVC, project management, Administration, implement of supervise Secondary Sales System.
1. Role as system Administrator on Secondary Sales System (DURBIN).
2. Responsible for Analysis Software Requirement, Development application, implementation of software, implement & supervise Secondary Sales System (DURBIN) project.
3. Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected.
4. Devise ways to add new functionality to existing systems.
6. Develop new Mobile application (Android) as per new requirement.
7. Maintenance and look after overall operation of Secondary Sales System.
8. Providing technical leadership: Manage a team of working with Secondary Sales System.
9. Supervise and review the work of Software engineers engaged in the implementation, maintenance of Secondary Sales System and supervise MIS Team activities.
10. IT Operation management: ensuring IT security and compliance, business and vendor communication, IT Document management.
11. Oversee new system installation and setup, and customize them for business needs.
12. Responsible for IT training to new joiners in Sales Team and new User’s.
13. Different type of data analysis, report analysis for business.
14. Manage IT asset and Analysis future requirements.
15. Properly distribute work among MIS team member.
16. Provide internal IT training to MIS team on new technology.
17. Modify and re-engineer software code, Analysis & coding & debugging
1. Work with students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills.
2. Develop an instructional plan (known as a course outline or syllabus) for the course(s) they teach and ensure that it meets college and department standards.
3. Plan lessons and assignments.
4. Assess students’ progress by grading papers, tests, and other work.
7. Diagnose, trouble shoot and solve problems for desktop computers, notebooks, LAN, e-mail, Internet, Printer etc.
8. Network Configure (TP Link Routing), Networking Instrument Setup, and Network trouble shooting (LAN/WAN) with virtual private network (VPN), maintain sever pc & client pc in wireless & cable networking.
CGPA: 3.43 Out of 4.00
CGPA: 3.61 Out of 4.00
CGPA: 3.75 Out of 5.00
Sales force Tracking Andriod Mobile Application
Distribution management system